This course covers the tools of www.photopea.com, understanding graphics, file types, and creating projects such as animated GIFs, etc.
- Introduction to Photopea, what it can do, what it’s for
- The Workspace
- Using Tools and Tool options.
- Selections, copying, and cutting
- Vector graphics and text tools
- Bitmap graphics and editing pixels
- Creating a PNG file (transparency)
- Creating an animated GIF
- Comparing Bitmap and vector graphics. Vectorize and rasterize. Saving in file formats
- Various projects to show understanding, e.g.
- create a logo or a meme
- use an image of a famous person and change the head to become that of an animal
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty